Monday, September 22, 2008

A QUICK INTRODUCTION TO A PARANORMAL TEAM IN ADELAIDE

Hey, Now here's the hard bit... talk about ourselves!!! Ok...sigh.. here we go... My name is Alison and I was born in the UK and emigrated out to Australia around 19 years ago, (and never regretted a moment) after my Australian husband, then studying in UK, twisted my arm up my back and asked if I wanted to move to Australia... hmmm... let me think on that... warm and sunny or cold and wet????? Decisions Decisions!!! So here I am... his english souvenir that he brought back with him (and now cant get rid of lol). Since coming here I was able to make a new life and branch out to start fulfilling my interest in the paranormal by getting involved in investigative work. In 2002, after well over 10 years of investigating with various other groups, I teamed up with Jeff Fausch and became co-founder of Paranormal Field Investigators. Although Jeff now has retired and is working in the UFO field, PFI has continued and is still going from strength to strength.

We are a group of investigators who do not charge for our services and who try to study the paranormal in a neutral, unbiased way. We work more with technology and equipment when trying to catch evidence for the paranormal. We are not a public group and don't hold public meetings. The team is kept small and consist of professional photographers, technical experts and seasoned investigators. The most important factor being that we all work well together as a team and get on.

All investigations are handled in a professional, and when requested, confidential manner. We do also look at other subjects that come under the term of Paranormal e.g. UFOs, Psychic Abilities, Cryptozoology and much more.

VIDEOS

My new hobby and love is video editing and this will probably becoming quite apparent the more you look at this profile!! Please be assured though, that video clips aren't our main focus... just my hobby. We take paranormal research very seriously and these are just small glimpses of years of this painstaking research. They are just there simply for you hopefully to enjoy, much like if I painted a picture for you.

No comments: